Your AC unit provides your home with cooling breezes during the hottest months of the year. Without this cooling air, you and your family could suffer from health concerns. Unfortunately, most homeowners think little of their systems until something begins to go wrong. It is important you properly maintain your AC system by keeping your filters changed and your unit clean and free of debris, grass and weeds. It is important you are aware of the signs you need to look for when you need AC Repair In St George UT.
- The sound of your AC unit can tell you a lot about how it is operating. Most homeowners are aware of the normal hum of their systems. When your unit begins to make noises outside of what is normal, it is time to seek AC Repair In St George UT.
- If your unit seems to have a difficult time meeting the set temperature, it could mean your thermostat is failing. It could also mean there are bigger problems. It is always best to have it checked if your unit does not seem to be cooling at the right rate.
- When some areas of your home seem much warmer than others, this often means there is a ductwork problem. It could also mean your system is under strain.
- When a unit starts freezing up during operation, it needs to be shut off immediately. If you see ice on the inside coils or on the pipe leading into your home, stop operation immediately. Your unit needs to be serviced before operation is attempted again.
- Another sign of problems with your AC unit & is your breaker is continuously getting tripped when your unit is running. This should never be ignored & as it could be a fire hazard.
If you are experiencing any of these signs, it is in your best interest to call in the professionals. Contact A1 Services Inc and allow them to come out and inspect your unit. They will be happy to find the problem so your unit can be repaired right away. Contact them today and schedule your appointment so your system can be properly repaired.
Follow us on Facebook for latest updates.
Be the first to like.